NURSING PROGRAMMES IN
Nursing Bridging / Adaptation Program in MALTA
Adaptation Program at University of Malta & University of MCast for Bridging Program
• Course Name: Certificate for Graduates of Non-EU/EEA nursing Program.
• Course Duration: 4 Months / 6 Months
• Intake: February / October
• Application Fee: 150 EUR
• Entry Requirements: Nurse who holds diploma/degree/ post graduate degree.
• Other Requirements: Applicants should have attended atleast 1533 theory hours & 2300 clinical hours during their studies. • Experience: atleast 6 Months Experience.
• English Language Requirements: IELTS /OET is accepted.
• IELTS (Academic): Overall 6 with 6 in writing or OET: Speaking – B; R/L/W- C+
Important Note: Once the applicant gains 1-year experience as registered nurse in Malta they can apply for registration with UK nursing council without meeting the English language requirements, as UK NMC has recently added Malta as one of English-Speaking countries, just they need to clear CBT & OSCE Examinations. You can refer the link for more details- https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joining-the-register/english-language-requirements/
B.Sc. Nursing Top-up Degree at IDEA Academy, Malta
Idea Academy offers accredited courses from MQF Level 4 to MQF Level 7 in the following study areas:
Bachelors in Nursing (Top-up Degree)- Are you a qualified nurse looking to advance in your career?
The B.Sc. in Nursing (top-up degree) is a 12-Month course with 60 ECTS at MQF level 6. The programme is being run in collaboration with MUMN (Malta Union of Midwives & Nurses) and fully accredited by NCFHE. Idea will be offering this international recognized course via online sessions for first 6 Months.
Pathway for Registration: Candidates upon successful completion of course can apply for Registration with Malta Nursing Council if he/she can present the IELTS/OET Certificate with following requirements: IELTS(Academic)- Overall 6 with no band less than 5 in each modules OR
Level: 6, Duration: 1 Year,
Entry Criteria: Diploma Nursing
Intake: November / March