• Course Name: Certificate for Graduates of Non-EU/EEA nursing Program.
• Course Duration: 4 Months / 6 Months • Intake: February 2021 / October 2021
• Entry Requirements: Nurse who holds diploma/degree/ post graduate degree.
• Other Requirements: Applicants should have attended at least 1533 theory hours & 2300 clinical hours during their studies.
• Experience: at least 6 Months Experience.
• English Language Requirements: IELTS /OET is accepted.
• IELTS (Academic): Overall 6 with 6 in writing or OET: Speaking – B; R/L/W- C+
Important Note: Once the applicant gains 1-year experience as registered nurse in Malta they can apply for registration with UK nursing council without meeting the English language requirements, as UK NMC has recently added Malta as one of English-Speaking countries, just they need to clear CBT & OSCE Examinations.
You can refer the link for more details- https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joining-the-register/english-language-requirements/
More Details Please Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org